North American Energy Services successfully analyzes company’s energy assets and liabilities in order to create an appropriate energy policy to capitalize on all opportunities. We have a deep expertise in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for increasing revenues, decreasing costs and eliminating waste in large energy budgets.
Bill Thibodeau – Energy Economist
Bill Thibodeau’s expertise is at the top of the industry on a national scale. Bill was hired by the federal government to create an index for energy deregulation. Working for the Bureau of Labor Statistics and as the USAID Economic Advisor to Liberia, he has worked these past fifteen years identifying energy assets and managing energy liabilities for government facilities as well as Fortune 500 corporations.
- 12 year Senior Energy Economist – Hired by the Bush Administration to create consumer price index for the Deregulation of Energy across the country.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics; Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Industrial Price Index (IPI)-Specialized in Tariff deconstruction for energy, Manufacturing & Industry utilization rates, and auto lease finance models.
- Wrote the energy data collection practice manual (DCM) and the data collection quality manual (DCQM) for Electricity.
- Trained BLS staff and supervisors across country on the CPI for Electricity.
- Market Director (World Energy) – RFP architecting and structuring major procurements for Fortune 500 and Government (Fed, State and Local) clients using a balance sheet approach; identifying energy assets and managing energy liabilities.
- Principal (CoAction IQ, LLC.) – Advise clients of all sizes on integrating all energy assets/liabilities using client objectives (risk, fiscal cycle and cost) to support a long term energy policy meeting Sarbanes Oxley and other transparency requirements.
- USAID Economic Advisor to Liberia- Liberia Trade Policy and Customs (LTPC) for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Avi Schoenfeld- Energy Operations
Avi’s strengths are in strategy, operational readiness & execution, energy procurement, project management business systems architecture, and maintain senior client relationships.
Avi was the Director of Business Development and Regional Sales for Hudson Energy Services. Avi worked with state agencies, public services commissions, local utilities, natural gas pipelines and regional transmission operators (ISO’s) to increase market presence. Avi hired and managed sales personnel and channel partners. In addition, Avi’s responsibilities included coordinating activities with venture capital investors identifying the feasibility of bringing new products to the customer base, defining market size, identifying potential business partners, developing contracts, identifying regulatory issues, developing functional specifications to support product launches and developing rollout strategies.
Prior to that, Avi was with Sun Microsystems, where he was the Global Group Manager of Advanced Internet Solutions. Avi founded and managed the Advanced Internet Solutions Practice of Sun Professional Services. Avi developed the business plan to offer Internet/EC integration and consulting to Global Fortune 1000 companies deploying ISP, Intranet, or Electronic Commerce Systems. Avi managed and led a team of senior global Sun Internet Architects to develop next generation infrastructures. The group’s revenue was in excess of 100 million dollars. In addition, Avi was responsible for the long-term vision and strategy of the group, business development, senior client management relationships, P&L, proposal development, contract negotiations, delivery oversight, recruiting and staff development and was responsible for developing and maintaining strategic alliances with major vendors.
Prior to that, Avi was a Senior Manager for Price Waterhouse’s Management Consulting Services. Avi’s responsibilities included identifying and working with Venture Capital firms (ie Benchmark capital, Accel, lake capital) in order to fund new projects, developing presentations for VC’s, and conducting strategic evaluation of the proposed acquisitions.
Justin Pelissier – Business Development
Justin Pelissier has over 25 years of Business Development and Customer Relations. He has owned and operated several business throughout his career from Residential and Commercial Real Estate Sales to commercial contracting specializing in identifying the needs and objectives of his clients, creating strategies and implementing plans to achieve his clients goals. Justin has been in the Energy Industry for over 10 years. Justin’s primary role with North American Energy Services is Business Development and Customer Relations.
Bill Thibodeau’s and the extensive experience of our team in the energy consulting field are not the only thing that distinguishes NAES apart from our competitors. We pride ourselves on dedication to the client. Our focus is on the one-2-one relationship with our client ensuring their unique energy needs are met. This holistic approach helps our clients understand the energy marketplace. North American Energy Services provides each client with a complimentary procurement tool set without any upfront costs. This process is designed to communicate across finance, procurement, operations and facilities to ensure a seamless transition to the procurement process for regional markets or national programs; all information and contracts rest on a central and secure web portal available to our clients 24/7/365 days a year.
North American Energy Services has worked with Federal, State and Municipalities as well as in the commercial sector. Our clients range from Fortune 500 corporations to large, medium and small business. We have the experience to help your company mitigate risk.